Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Virtual On Time

I still have one more final tomorrow before I'm free of this wretched semester. 

Al.....most.... t-there....


Despite my weekend being wasted on trying to cram enough words in my geology paper that was due on Monday, I was rewarded by my mad scientist Dev friend with an awesome time.

What was that awesome time?
That only scratches the surface

We  gathered the old trio, plus 1, (Me, Dev, Pie, and his bro) and hung out; watched Adventure Time, shot at each other, and played on a arcade he rebuilt/fixed up. That aracde was the fuck-tasically awesome Virtual On arcade



Gameplay video

Dev being the mad scientist that he is, wiped the freaking floor with us (22 straight wins). I don't know if it was the fact that I've been rereading Eyeshield 21 or what have ye, but I was getting closer and closer to beating him. Might be the a deus ex machina or something behind it I suppose.

We'll show em next time Viper


All in all it was an awesome night that bled into the next day. Was late to work, but I'd defiantly will do it again.
Well I'm off to study. 
Laterz 

4 comments:

  1. That's what I call a night on the town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, just makes me wish I had a disposable income like Dev.... He has quite the keen amount of awesome trinkets

    ReplyDelete